You may ONLY submit original content for which you own or have all necessary legal rights and/or permissions to enter into our Distribution Agreement.
Your submitted content MUST:
- Be at least 10 minutes in length
- Be SD quality or better (HD preferred)
- Contain title, opening and closing credits
You MUST also fill-out the Submission Form in it’s entirety, including all Run time, Rating, Actor, Producer, and Director information — and pay your one-time $50 registration and account set-up fee. (This is a one-time fee per account NOT per submission and entitles you to submit up to 100 titles per year.)
- Your content must not be considered “adult” or X-rated
- Your content cannot contain embedded advertisements
- Your content must be submitted in mp4 or mov format
- You must include a movie “poster” graphic in jpg or png format
- Full length films MUST include a trailer
- You MUST submit your film via our Submission Form, no exceptions
- You may only submit ONE film or TV episode at a time, and
- You must agree to our Distribution Agreement and acknowledge our Producer Certificate.
If you have any questions about submitting your content to SPECK, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.